The Blacklist Industries AR-15 / M4 bolt carrier group (BCG) takes reliability and performance to a higher standard. The design was created to reduce carrier tilt/cant during recoil and increasing reliability by strategically relocating key bearing surfaces. The enhanced carrier has fewer points of contact resulting in less friction and keeps debris from interfering with function. The slight increase in carrier mass extends dwell time and ensures proper gas pressures for a reliable extraction.
- Carrier Material: Case Hardened 8620 Steel
- Gas Key: Billet Machined 4130 Steel, attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked into a milled â€œvalley” to ensure proper positioning
- Ejection Port: Area is milled with added material for more strength and rigidity
- Cam Pin: Hardened 4340 cam pin
- Firing Pin: Mil Spec firing pin made of 8740 steel, center-less ground and Hard Chrome coated
- Full billet machine construction with ultra-tight tolerances
- Finish: Black Nitride. Metal components treated with Black Nitride have increased wear-resistance, fatigue strength, corrosion resistance, and reduces the need for lubricants. Black Nitride has proven to be superior to many other applications on the market today (NiB, Phosphate, Chrome, etc)
Bolt Assembly: The Bolt is â€œtrueâ€ Mil-Spec dimension and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treat for a precision fit.
- Material: Case Hardened 9310 Steel, Shot Peened
- Finish: Black Nitride coated
- Extractor: 4340 Steel, Manganese Phosphate coated, Mil-Spec Extractor Spring, O-Ring
- MPI: Magnetic Particle Inspected
- HPT: High Pressure Test
- Weight: 11.4 oz
- Bolts are lot tested under MIL-STD-1816 for both HPT and MPI
- Carrier fits AR15/M4 compatible style Rifles (i.e.) .223/5.56mm, 300Blkout, 6.8SPC
MADE IN THE USA
Buy our AR-15 / M4 Bolt Carrier Group or click here to view all of our Black Rifle Parts.