The Blacklist Industries enhanced AR-10 bolt carrier group takes reliability and performance to a higher standard. Our Match Grade DPMS Pattern Bolt Carrier is designed to work with DPMS compatible style AR Rifles. This design was created to increase reliability by strategically relocating key bearing surfaces. The enhanced carrier has fewer points of contact resulting in less friction and keeps debris from interfering with function. Our tolerances exceed mil spec tolerances to surpass industry standards.
- Material: Case Hardened 8620 Steel
- Gas Key: Billet Machined 4130 Steel, attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked into a milled “valley” to ensure proper positioning
- Cam Pin: Hardened 4340 cam pin
- Firing Pin: Made of 4140 steel, center-less ground and Hard Chrome coated
- Full billet machine construction with ultra-tight tolerances
- Finish: Black Nitride. Metal components treated with Black Nitride have increased wear-resistance, fatigue strength, corrosion resistance, and reduces the need for lubricants. Black Nitride has proven to be superior to many other applications on the market today (NiB, Phosphate, Chrome, etc)
High Pressure Multi Caliber Bolt Assembly: The Bolt external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treat for a precision fit.
- Material:Case Hardened 9310 Steel.
- Finish: All Bolt components Shot Peened and Black Nitride Finish
- Extractor:4340 Steel, Manganese Phosphate coated, Double O-Ring and double spring Combination.
- MPI:Magnetic Particle Inspected
- HPT: High Pressure Test
- Weight: 1 lb 2.4 oz.
Carrier fits DPMS compatible style AR Rifles (i.e.) .308, 7.62×51, and other deviations such as 6.5mm or 6mm calibers in this platform.
MADE IN THE USA
Buy our AR-10 Bolt Carrier Group or click here to view all of our Black Rifle Parts.