Blacklist Industries Ultra Match Barrels are some of the most precise match grade barrels in the industry and come fully equipped with our NO BULLSHIT LIFETIME WARRANTY. Each unit is precision machined from certified 416R stainless steel for superior strength, longevity, and durability. Critical tolerance requirements and multiple quality-control checks, along with an advanced broach rifling process guarantee outstanding accuracy from each and every barrel produced.
The strategic advancements in Blacklist’s design provide benefits such as a tighter lock up and significantly better fitment, while also achieving a substantial increase in accuracy in comparison to a stock/factory barrel. The propriety fully supported chamber makes Blacklist barrels compatible with all bullet materials and +P ammunition. This feature reduces the risk of dangerous pressure spikes that are commonly found in stock/factory barrels.
The barrel also features a recessed crown at the muzzle. The recessed crown preserves the barrel’s outstanding accuracy by preventing the edge of the rifling from being exposed or damaged in any way that can affect the rotation/spin of the bullet. Eight column flutes are added at safe depths which provide a custom look and finish to the barrels. This is a replacement/drop-in barrel, no gunsmithing required!
- Compatibility: M&P 9 Shield M2.o
- Also Compatible: M&P 9 Shield Plus
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Twist: 1/10
- Drop-In: Yes
- Rifling: Pulled Broach
- Chamber: SAAMI Spec Fully Supported
- Non-Threaded Overall Length: 3.1″
- Threaded Overall Length: 3.6″
- Fitting: NOT required! In the rare instance that fitting is required, we provide the service free of charge.
- Note: The M&P Shield does not have the hood recess/chamber design that is pictured on other barrel models.
- California Compliant Models: Require Low Profile LCI for compatibility.
Buy our M&P 9 Shield M2.0 Barrel or browse our other M&P barrels.